Happy hour was at Yield in the Dogpatch – The guy behind the bar was genuinely nice when he greeted me and advised me to pick any spot to sit. I thoroughly enjoyed walking in about 5:30 and being able to choose where to sit. I was probably one of the first patrons for the day, as they normally open at 5pm. As I chose the window seat, the guy noticed the table was a bit dusty. He immediately acknowledge the dust and ran off to grab a towel to wipe it off. As I sat waiting for my friend to join me, I noticed the charming chalkboard on the wall that displayed the food menu. My friend joined me shortly after and we ordered a plate of the cheese selection (3 different cheeses). Out came a plate with incredibly small portions – I guess that’s why it was only $5 per cheese type. We also tried the calamari and it too was a tiny portion. It was bland and the aioli that accompanied it was also bland. The guy (waiter) noticed that we had more cheese than bread, so he offered to bring out more bread. 15 minutes later he brought out the bread while apologizing profusely for taking so long. Throughout our visit, the waiter guy was on point in checking on our needs. He wasn’t too intrusive nor was he lacking speed. For a wine bar, I’d have to admit the customer service was outstanding!
April 1, 2010
Yield – Not When it Comes to Wine… Keep it Coming
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 1st, 2010 at 10:51 pm and tagged with Customer Service, dogpatch, happy hour, San Francisco, wine and posted in Sip. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Yield – Not When it Comes to Wine… Keep it Coming”
- Very well written “An Open Letter to the Woman Who Told My Family to Go Back to China” nyti.ms/2dMu13t via @michaelluo 1 week ago
- How scary! #FL friends, please stay safe. #Hurricane ow.ly/IqzO304VDOZ 2 weeks ago
- What a jerk of a driver! @sfmta_muni #5419 ran a yellow light at Franklin & blocked everyone 3 weeks ago
- This is an awesome list of late night eateries in #SF! via @Eater ow.ly/DzGb304mKnp 1 month ago
- Thank you @nytimes for publishing this - these were real people before they were victims ow.ly/ViOs302FTxh 2 months ago
- Accommodations airline alley apartment Australia Bakery Bar Crudo barista Beach bistro blue bottle booey approved Brazil Bristol Farm broom brunch Cafe Bocce California cento cafe chez papa chicken sandwich coffee complaints crazy crazy neighbor Customer Service dfw Dinner dogpatch Eagle Moving facial facials first date flight attendant french french food Goleta Gotts Grocery happy hour Houston irate passenger Italian food Japantown Laramar leasing office Los Angeles mall Mint Plaza moving company neighbor neighbor saga noise Nopa Pool Ramen random Resort Restaurant saga San Francisco SF Department of Animal Control SF police spa Starbelly Sydney Tanpopo Taylor Burgers tlbooey approved TransMeridian Vietnamese food wax West Hollywood wine Yumi Skin Care
tlbooey on Bossa Nova can bite me Ashley on Bossa Nova can bite me Judy on Soleil – The Sun was Def… Love 2 Type on Coffee Bar. Too Bad they Can… free racing games on Coffee Bar. Too Bad they Can…